So this week I have changed the structure on my essay and feel it is a lot less disjointed. My only concern would be the integration on my survey following the potential consequences. Erin has read my essay again today and has helped me to re-word my title again as my essay is covering so much, so its so important to have a title that summarizes the whole think. In the half term I’m going to go through and sort out my foot noting and bibliography so it is at a high standard before I get an English teacher to read it. I will also research how to write the evaluation.
This week I recieved my dissertation back from Erin. She gave me some really good advice and explained some areas I need to improve. These areas were things I felt needed some refining. So this week I am going to restructure and edit the dissertation again. My title doesn’t entirely sum up everything I speak about in my essay as I go quite broad talking about many topics, not just language. After speaking about this I feel something like, ‘The changing gender stereotypes in british advertising and its possible effect on society’ sounds better. And actually as I wrote my dissertation my interest shifted as I became more interesting in the sociological side of gender. Overall I feel I have more direction now so should be able to change elements to ensure it is of a high standard.